Camping is one of the best activities for families with young kids. With all the camping gear available these days, you may realize that you don't want to drag a trailer behind your vehicle or navigate backroads in a giant RV every time you want to get outside. After the kids grow up, many families realize that it's a hassle to keep using an RV for every camping trip. Simplify your life by donating your RV, camper or motorhome to a great cause.
RVs and motorhomes are some of the most difficult vehicles to sell on your own. They're also expensive to drive, insure and maintain. If you have an RV holding you back, Wheels For Wishes can help! We will pick up your RV donation and tow it away for free. The best part is, your donation helps children's charities.
Wheels For Wishes ensures that your donation benefits kids in your community. The vehicle that brought your family so many great memories can provide funding to help other children when you donate it to Wheels For Wishes. In addition to the great cause your donation supports, you'll enjoy plenty of other benefits when you donate your motorhome.
Top 5 Reasons To Donate Your RV Or Camper To Wheels For Wishes
- You get the maximum possible tax deduction for your RV donation. Wheels For Wishes is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, which means your donation is tax deductible.
- Donating your camper means you don't have to deal with difficult buyers. A lot can go wrong with RVs and campers, and they're not cheap to fix. Dealing with potential buyers is almost always a hassle. In most cases, Wheels For Wishes will accept your vehicle regardless of the condition it's in.
- We handle all the paperwork. Why deal with stressful paperwork when you could be enjoying the outdoors free from your unwanted camper? From the tax deductible receipt to the vehicle title transfer, we take care of everything.
- RV donation is environmentally friendly. Motorhomes and campers that aren't auctioned to new owners are recycled.
- Wheels For Wishes provides free pick-up and towing. Motorhomes tend to be large and difficult to move from place to place. If you're holding onto your unwanted RV because it's too expensive to get rid of, consider donating it and taking advantage of our free towing.
Most people who buy RVs want them so they can spend more time outside. The reality of owning an RV can be much more stressful and expensive than you realize. A typical RV camping trip will set you back several hundred dollars, even if you're only going for a weekend! Most RVs get only 6 to 12 miles per gallon and their fuel tanks can hold up to 75 gallons. That alone is expensive, but RVs and campers also require a campsite with electricity, which will always cost more.
After all the trouble it takes to get your RV fueled up and on the road, that doesn't leave much time to enjoy nature. If you no longer want your RV, camper or motorhome, donate it to Wheels For Wishes and we'll take care of everything. You'll never have to bother with the stress of owning an RV again!
Call us at 1-855-692-9474 or use our easy online RV donation form to get started on your donation today!